Dirty Little Secrets of Buzz Ebook
How to Attract Massive Attention for Your Business, Your Product, or Yourself
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
“Excellent reading for those who are interested in publicizing a cause, a book, a blog, or just about anything. "
Bookfoolery and Babble
“Seaman gave The Buzz some tips on how we could become internationally famous. If it doesn’t work, we’re going to hold a Paris Hilton rally.”
The Arizona Republic
“Seaman’s advice to politicians: “If you’re not cool, don’t try to be cool. Most people in their 20s and 30s don’t need [you] to make us laugh. We already have comedians who do it.”
Practice the Black Art of BUZZ
Would you like to spark a media frenzy … for free? Do you want to jumpstart your sales and profile in a jaw-dropping way? How would you feel about unleashing your message on the entire world?
In Dirty Little Secrets of Buzz , veteran promotional stunt-planner David Seaman reveals a brand-new, counterintuitive approach to traditional marketing and PR. Find out how controversy, scandal-mongering, and social networking can turn your message into a viral sensation.
Inside are sixty-one secrets for getting millions of eyeballs turning toward you or your business, including:
- Enemies are more important than friends
- A dog and a blog can increase repeat customers
- Put MySpace, Facebook, and the social networking revolution to work for you
- Google juice: hot links from highly rated sites
- TV doesn’t make you- you make you
- Get ten thousand visitors for free through StumbleUpon
Dirty Little Secrets of Buzz is a powerful how-to collection of all the secrets no one talks about- secrets you won’t find in any other marketing book or program.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $13.55. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.